Heart failure was nearly had! LYSF for Friday the 13th didn’t import!!
Lucky for you I has it here Lucky Friday the 13th #10
**Warning this post contains lots of naughty words that begin with the letter “F”. “Friday” is one of them… but that’s not the real naughty one. The real naughty one is the one that sounds like “truck“, but it starts with “F” not “T“, and the naughty word doesn’t have an “R” in it either… So put an “F” on the beginning of “uck” and you have the real naughty word I speak of… the one that I am totally warning you is used more in this post than it is on a drunken Friday night at the Eagle Hotel. Over-use of exclamation marks is also used. Please look away if either will offend you… or just keep looking. Seriously it’s probably going to be one of them posts you read, that’s like watching a horror movie in slow motion, you want to look away but you just bloody can’t!**
Thank fuck it’s Friday! Friday the thirteenth of all days as well! No fucking wonder it sucks!!… okay maybe Friday the thirteenth doesn’t always suck, but today it does. Today it’s having a moment! Yes it’s already having a moment! My freakin head hurts and it’s after 12am, so Friday is officially having a moment already!
It’s not been a good week health wise – or teenager wise – in Cinders maison en briques.
This frickin dumb arse flu is still here! When the hell is it going to fricktheflyingfuck out of my house!!
Everyone feels like shit. We’ve all been stuck inside all fucking holidays, and with only three sleeps of the holidays left – could possibly be four, I dunno if there’s a pupil free day on Monday cause I can’t find where I filed the newsletter – and I already know we’re going to be hauled up for them days too!!
The kids are seriously going batshitcrazy being stuck in this freakin house! Most of them are kind of well again, still complaining of headaches every now and then, and all I can hear 99% of the time is someone snorting snot back up into their nose!
Dudes I bought tissues for a reason! FREAKIN USE THEM!
I haven’t seen that kid I call #2 since two weeks ago!! She couldn’t come home after a week of work placement because of the woman flu and not being able to miss any upcoming school!!
The Cat Named M is batshitfuckingcrazy! I swear she plays on the fact #4 and #5 think she’s going to eat their heads if they’re within five foot of her. Having what can only be described as “cat on crack” mental moments where she’s so high on being alive she’s runs around like an elephant who is actually chasing a mouse not running from it!! I ended up locking her in the laundry a couple of nights ago because she was that fucking loud having a “moment” at two o’clock in the freaking morning!! What’s with that?!!!
Does she not know humans do that thing called sleep at that time of night?!
Plus how can she not miss we all have woman flu so we’re all in no state to deal with a cat on life crack?!
I still have a fucking headache. Seriously I want one of them shrinking gun things off the movie Hunny I Shrunk the Kids, so I can put one of the kids in my head with a spray pack of panadol. So I can get them to put it on the exact spot in my head that the fucking tablets won’t go near. WHY PANADOL WILL YOU NOT HIT THAT SPOT?!!
And if woman flu still being here, and the dumb arse panadol not finding the right fucking spot to ease my sore head isn’t enough, insomnia had me up until 4am Thursday morning! What in the stinking cat litter time is that to stay up until when you are sick and have four sick kids to deal with? Thursday are you giving Friday a run for it’s money?!!
As for the teenager. Oh me gawd he’s cruising for plate of only veggies for dinner!! I have patience, I do. But from the moment the woman flu started letting him be free of it, he’s been in the bitchiest of moods. Maybe I need to buy some brussel sprouts to threaten him with! And a peg for his tongue, so he can’t be nasty to the little kids or swear like a middle aged miner!
This week, you have sucked on so many levels. Friday, you have entered the week with style, and a big bag of arseholitis. I’ll be watching you today…
- We are all actually on the mend. Slowly but surely we are on the mend. I can walk for more than a minute and not have to lay down.
- I remembered to put the fucking garbage bin out! How fucking A.W.E.S.O.M.E am I?! I know right! TOTALLY fucking awesome!… I just haven’t brought it back up to the carport yet, cause it’s all wet and rainy outside and I’m a sook.
- I realised I don’t give a flying Brad Pitts arse what other people think. And I’m going to get my baby Saturday Morning Ogre Mum back up and running. I miss it sooo much! I’m still in my head somewhere, I just need to find my way out through the grown over maze at the moment.
- #5 is finally sleeping back in his bed after nights – that felt like years – of him hogging my bed.
- The fucking potatoes finally have a bin that they can selfishly say is theirs! No more feral cardboard box to look at when I open the pantry! You have no idea how much this pleases me, or how much I hate cardboard boxes!
Here’s the deal LYSF meme:
- On any given Friday, let the crap escape your brain from the week via a post on your blog. Swearing, bold, use of CAPS, and even RED BOLD CAPS allow you to express just how shit your day/week has been.
- Grab the button from my sidebar, and stick it on your sidebar or in your Lose Your Shit Friday post.
- Come back here and use MrLinky to link up to your LYSF post – not just a link to your blog homepage.
- Visit whomever else has linked up that week, and share the “I totally understand why you’re losing your shit” comment love!
- The LYSF meme is open all week from Fridays, so feel free to jump in with your post through the week!
It’s that simple! And man does it feel good to let go of all the crap that has occupied your Friday/week!