Happy Friday beautiful people!
It’s the Christmas Edition of Things I Know, but it’s also the Booty Edition too…
- I know if you buy your kid a skateboard, get the safety gear with it. Twenty minutes after opening his fave prezzy he nearly broke his arm.
- I know this was an epic fail as a Mother.
- I know having a big arse garbage bag for the wrapping paper to go into straight away, is the way no toys get lost amidst the debris of Christmas cheer.
- I know wrapping for six kids takes three six hour shifts.
- I know teenagers are sooo much harder to buy for than littlies.
- I know I had to rearrange the lounge room to make room for all them presents.
- I know bikes are a bitch to wrap when they’ve been put together.
- I know you are guaranteed to forget to attach one of the helmets to said bikes no matter what.
- I know I am a master, because I got that helmet attached without ripping any of my origami wrapping off that bike.
- I know my Christmas tree needs to be replaced. All but one of the kids is now taller than it. It’s done a damn good job for it’s sixteen years of service.
- I know I want a purple tree to replace it.
- I know tinsel is hard to get out of the carpet.
- I know fake pine nettles are harder.
- I know the rule of not waking Mum up before 7a.m is THE BEST EVER Christmas rule I’ve had since I had kids!
- I know the 2.30a.m time I got to bed is something I swear every year I won’t get caught doing again. I’ll be more organised.
- I know I’m never that organised.
- I know that you should always check a mobile phone box has all the contents in it before wrapping it for the child you’re going to try to break with a skateboard. I sucked big time as Santa for him this year.
- I know I got the best present of all for Christmas.
What do you know this week?
Join in the Things I Know meme by adding the link to your Things I Know post to MisterLinky below – please link to the actual post, not your home page – Wack the Things I Know button to your post or sidebar, and visit the other fabulous peeps that link up and share the comment love!