Happy Friday beautiful people! Welcome to Things I Know the easiest Friday meme ever. Because we all know shit.
How are we all fairing up with the
ferals kiddies having returned to their babysitters educational institutions for the year?
I know I am completely exhausted!
I know me having a 6a.m start is not a pretty sight. I look like shit, I feel like shit. And if anybody dare be up too, the Mother Ogre will death stare you down for even looking at her. Both looking at me and hugging are forbidden until I can see across the room without squinting.
I’ve realised I’m not doing too well on the early mornings.
I have no idea how the hell I am going to work my way to 5a.m again!
So along with school going back – which by the way is all six kids! The oldest OgreBoy returned to start Yr11 again – cabin fever hit hard over the last week of the holidays with all the rain. I was happy when it made a rather quick exit. That was until I read the forecast for this weekend. A warning for minor flooding. Great. Kids stuck inside again! Fingers crossed they get the weekend outside, I really want to sew!
Anyways know-it-alls, this is what I know this week…
- I know you should not call Centrelink this week. Day 1 – AKA: Wednesday - One hour after trying to get through, I end up on hold for one hour. Finally get through and Centrelink chick hangs up in my ear – accident maybe? – just after getting my details.
- I know on Day 1 Medicare was no better. When I finally got through, and after being on hold for twenty minutes my phone connection cut out.
- I know it was a sign. I didn’t try either again.
- I know Day 2 – Thursday – was no better. One hour trying to get through to Centrelink. I was on hold for less time than I thought, only two hours and eight minutes in total . And twenty three minutes in total talking to someone. That’s a grand total of three hours and thirty one minutes dedicated to trying to get shit sorted.
- I know I hope it is.
- I know I didn’t bother with Medicare, that’s on hold for today.
- I know this is what my kids see as a made bed…
- I know this is what I see as a made bed…
- I know I am grateful Mother Nature thought fit to spare us the wild weather. Compared to others we got off lightly.
- I know I am happy beyond what words could express that my friend K and her family were accounted for on Wednesday night, and are all safe and well.
- I know Caroline over at Present Imperfection wrote THE BEST blog post yesterday, entitled “Mind my Lady Balls“.
- I know Caroline’s post made me snort laugh really loud, just like this did in the carpark on Wednesday…
- I know hey, so naughty!
- I know never, ever forget to SMILE!
What do you know this week?
Join in the Things I Know meme by adding your Things I Know post to MisterLinky below – please link to the actual post, not your home page – Wack the Things I Know button to your post or sidebar, and visit the other fabulous peeps that link up and share the comment love!