Happy Friday beautiful people! Welcome to Things I Know the easiest Friday meme ever. Because we all know shit.
In no particular order, and with no particular theme, I give you the things I know this week.
- I know I hate nits with a vengeance.
- I know the SMOM Facebook community is awesome for sharing their nit-fighting-without-nuking remedies.
- I know telephones hate me as much as I hate them.
- I know the newspaper always has something horrible on the front page.
- I know I’m glad I have no teevee, because I can’t see the 6 o’clock news which would be full of bad stuff every day.
- I know I am shattered I don’t have any more seasons of Pretty Little Liars to watch. Who is A?! Season one didn’t tell me! And does Aria finally tell her parents about Mr Fitz?! I desperately need Season 2!
- I know I L.O.V.E.D the movie “Mental”. But I have to wonder does the rest of the world think Aussies are all a little fruity? Cosi, Murial’s Wedding, Hating Alison Ashley… Mental… there are psychological issues trippin’ out all over the screen in these films!
- I know the kids are freaking because I am all over knowing when they have assignments and when they are due. This organised Mummy has made a “school” folder this year so I know all!
- I know my hair isn’t purple enough for me, so I will be re-purple-afying it before the Digital Parents Conference which is in 18 days!!
- I know I haven’t drank alcohol since October.
- I know out of sight does make for out of mind. Ask the block of chocolate in the bottom of my fridge hiding behind the leftovers.
- I know I dropped my humour somewhere this week, and I’m buggered if I know where.
- I know my Mother of the Year crown got chipped a little bit more last night when I accidentally used real milk in the mashy instead of the lactose free milk.
- I know it could have been a really shitty situation – literally – if I didn’t notice my error and fed BJ7 some of that mashy.
- I know my Milo must drink itself, or Mr Nobody has been breaking in again. Bastard.
- I know I am wondering if I do have any brain cells left. Bruce Springsteen is playing in Sydney over the couple of days I will be in Sydney and I don’t have tickets! How did I not realise before now he was playing shows in Sydney at the same time I would be there?!
- I know Mummy Bladder will hit every time someone doesn’t put the seat down. Yes I did just near go swimming in the loo! Which is not the greatest thing to do when you first wake up!
Have a fabulous Friday!!
What do you know this week?
Join in the Things I Know meme by adding your Things I Know post to MisterLinky below – please link to the actual post, not your home page – Wack the Things I Know button to your post or sidebar, and visit the other fabulous peeps that link up and share the comment love!